Recently I have accidently deleted several hundred previous photos after I did an in-place upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I was about to move these photos from computer to an external drive, but mistakenly deleted them. I took these photos last year on our family annual tour, so they are really important. I have more than 2000 photos in total but now it has only 1100 left.
It is too late to regret having no backup for these photos. I have started searching online to find a recovery software to get back lost photos on Windows 10. I have downloaded and tested 5 different data recovery software including TeskDisk Recuva, and Easeuse data recovery, and finally purchased a software named Any Data Recovery Pro due to its simple and easy-to-understand interface.
There are free version and Pro version for this program. The free version supports recovering files within 500 MB for free, and you can pay for a license to recover files with no limit and enjoy future upgrades for free by a special discounted price USD 49.95. I purchased a full version because of its many useful features that I believe I would desire for.
The highlights of Any Data Recovery Pro include:
- This recovery software not only supports to get back lost photos, but also other files like music, videos, e-mails, docs files in 550+ file formats.
- Rescue files in any data loss situation: deleted by pressing “Shift+Delete”, emptying the Recycle Bin or after formatting the hard drive.
- Recover files when hard drive was corrupted, formatted or virus infected.
- An ultimate data recovery not only for hard drive, as well as other storage devices: External drive, USB flash drive, digital camera, mobile phone, memory stick, memory card (including SD/miniSD/microSD card, SDHC card, XD Picture Card, MMC, Smart Media Card) and more.
- Perfectly work on Windows 10 and Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
Steps to Recover Lost or Deleted Photos on Windows Using Any Data Recovery Pro
You can get back your photos by simple three steps.
Step 1: Select file types for recovery.
You can select Graphics only to scan to shorten scan time.
Step 2: Select hard drive or external storage device to scan
Define the scan target; it might be your hard drive, or other storage device.
Step 3: Preview Files and Recover
Preview your lost photos before recovery, or just mark the files and click Recover button for recovering.
Fortunately all my photos have been retrieved with this any data recovery software. The answer is always more than problems. LOL.